Terms & Conditions
UK based. From 1st January-10th February Visit https://www.nationalapprenticeshipweek.co.uk/events/ and sign up and then attend an event to be entered into the Prize Draw. No purchase necessary. National Apprenticeship Week 2023 prizes include: £500 flight vouchers, from StudentUniverse, 2 x BMW Micro Scooters,£50 Amazon, £50 Just Eat and £100 Love2Shop vouchers. Internet access required.
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who hold a full, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Entire Promotion Period: This Promotion will run between 1st Jan 2023 – 10th Feb 2023.
- Promotion Period: Enter this month’s prize draw between 00.01 BST on the 1st Jan 2023 and 17:00 BST on the 10th Feb 2023 inclusive.
- To Enter: Visit https://www.nationalapprenticeshipweek.co.uk/events/ sign up to an event using the WebinarJam online form to provide your details (name and email address,). You will then need to attend the event to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- This Month’s Prize: £500 flight vouchers, from StudentUniverse, 2 x BMW Micro Scooters, £50 Amazon, £50 Just Eat and £100 Love2Shop vouchers.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- The winner will be asked to prove they are a resident of the UK.
- The Promotion does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of the product being offered as prize.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming the prize.
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, this will be done via a Random Number Generator. This will be announced on the 17th Feb 2023 at 17:00PM GMT on Facebook Live, TikTok.
- Winner Notification: The winner will also be contacted via the email address provided on entry, and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. This must be done by responding directly to the email (if the winner is contacted via the email address provided on entry). If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 28 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winner may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are the winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter by sending an email request to email@example.com after the close of the Promotion. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the microsite.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these Terms and Conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material arises, the details in these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.Promoter: Careermap
Registered address: Mitchell Charlesworth Llp, 3rd Floor, 44 Peter Street, Manchester, United Kingdom, M2 5GP.
Trading Address: 8 Scott Dr, Hale, Altrincham WA15 8AB
© Copyright Careermap Ltd 2023. All rights reserved.